August 20, 2010

Fact #25: Summer is coming to an end.

Where did this summer go? Is it just me or did this summer FLY by? I suppose working does that to you. For the first part of the summer I had a full time job working at the bank thirty miles away. It was a great gig, especially the fact that they also paid for my mileage. At the end of July I cut down to half time because I finally got into two of the summer classes I need to retake because some of my Morningside classes didn't transfer into USD. LAME! I have a week to complete two papers and three speeches. No big deal, right? What especially made the summer fast was counting down the days until I got to see Devon. I think I saw him a grand total of five times this summer. I get super sad to leave him, but that just begins a new countdown until I get to see him. To me, I feel like it makes time go fast. It sure made last semester fly by. Mom started school yesterday and John heads to school on Monday. And to top it all off, Calil left yesterday for Florida. I feel like I didn't see him at all this summer, even though he lived a room over.

I am, however, ready to get back to school. I miss my apartment. I miss choir. I miss my people. I miss being only an hour and a half away from Devon. Bring on senior year, yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment