November 15, 2011

Green is the best.

 If you don't like green you can no longer be my friend. Ok. Kidding. But really. How can you not like green? Green is the color of nature. The color of money. The color of emeralds. The color of St. Patty's Day. Green is the color that brought me and Devon together..or was the subject of the first time we talked to each other on Twitter.

On September 28, 2009 I wrote something along the lines of using a green pen to write in my green notebook while wearing my green ring and green sweatshirt.
@kjstumpf - "It's true. I like green."
@devonschreiner - "At that point, you were probably my favorite person ever. Green is the best."
@kjstumpf - "Let's be best friends?"

Little did I know that we would actually become best friends. Over the color green?! Ok. Not quite. There were several other things that came into play. But, hey! We both love the color green! I even gave Devon a pair of green shoes for Christmas one year! What an awesome girlfriend, right?! :)

So tonight, I did my nails. I asked Devon what color I should paint them... Anything for him! :*)

Love, Peace, & Green, Stolen Helicopters--

1 comment: