December 1, 2011

Slacker

How did I only blog three times in November? I'm such a slacker! However, being a slacker did pay off in No Shave November. ;)

Success.

I am so ready for a break. My Thanksgiving break was pretty much occupied with homework with little breaks of eating turkey, playing cards with grandma and taking my sister back to her home. We did go see The Muppets, though. Highly recommend it! :)

A few weeks ago, I got to see my Morningside friends.I surprised my friend, Katie for her birthday. And caught up with other old friends. It was a great time and I needed it!

We only have one more week of classes. It's insane. I'm not sure if I've mentioned on here yet, but I am officially graduating in May. I'm so excited and nervous and scared and anxious all in one. So many emotions!! I've been looking at jobs, but I don't exactly know where I want to end up or do. But...that's not something I want to vent about right now.

This weekend some friends are coming up to Vermillion and hang out. I'm quite excited.
Next weekend is Devon's birthday party and the choir concert! I also plan on putting in a few hours at the humane society!
Then it's finals week!
THEN CHRISTMAS BREAK!! A much needed break where I will probably work on my resume and start applying for real jobs.

AHH! the topic keeps coming back. On that note, I'm calling it a night.

Love, Peace, and Catching Up--

No comments:

Post a Comment