December 29, 2011

Long overdue...

I finally have a little bit of time to catch up and wrap up the past few weeks!

I can proudly say that I passed all of my classes, including Media Law! Success!

Finals week went well--I had three finals and two projects including my Video Production profile project which you can find here. The worst part of finals week was that I missed a free Carnival Brazilian Grill meal with Devon's holiday party for his work! Bah!

The Saturday following finals, John and I met my parents in Sioux City for some shopping. Another success!

I spent a few days in Sioux Falls and Mitchell with Devon and his family. I got to meet a bunch of Devon's high school friends and experience night life in Mitchell. It was a really fun night!

I spend Christmas and my birthday here at home. I like spending time with my family. We didn't do anything special, but we did have fun. You can tell in this video of my sister opening a gift. Warning if you do watch it, it is a little loud! :)

My birthday was uneventful. I mostly spent the day watching old home videos, eating cake, keeping up with Facebook birthday posts, admiring my new ring and playing with my new Kindle Fire.


I look forward to this weekend. Devon will be visiting and spending New Year's Eve here.


I have a lot of stuff I still need to do, though. I need to work on my senior portfolio, revamping my resume, and start applying for jobs/figuring out where I want to be.

Love, Peace, and Being Home--


No comments:

Post a Comment