March 10, 2012

The Homestreach

Spring break has come and gone in a flash...(thanks homework)....and now all I have left is approximately eight weeks of college classes left. Ever.

And then what? That seems to be the hot question everyone keeps asking me.

Well. I'm not exactly sure. Hopefully a job that will earn me some money so I can start my life and make a living. I've been looking for jobs. That's for sure. Devon and I ended up going to a job fair a few weeks ago in Kansas City, and I seemed to have some good luck with one of the employers. He was looking for exactly what I've been looking for in an entry level job. I was excited that he was interested in hiring me, but disappointed that he needed someone now and the chances of him hiring me were very slim. Dang it. Here I was trying to look for jobs early enough thatI can get my resumes in...but all of the jobs I am interested in want someone NOW. Ugh. So frustrating.

I just have to get through the next 56 days until graduation. Then. I have no idea. I know everything works out in the end. Everything happens for a reason. I have faith.

All I know is that after that Kansas City trip, I have become more excited for what life has in store for me after college. I've had way too many problems with my college experience, that sometimes it's been hard to enjoy. But I can't say that college was a waste of time. I mean because of college I got a wonderful education, I was able to travel the world with some amazing people, and most importantly I met someone that I hope to spend the rest of my life with.

Life is truly amazing.

Love, Peace, & Fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment