March 2, 2010

Fact #7: I love concerts.

I love music. What I love more that music is to listen to live music. I've been to a few concerts in my life and this spring I have two more outstanding concerts to look forward to; one of them is only two days away.

John Mayer.

I have the best boyfriend in the world (Fact #8). This past Christmas he gave me tickets to see one of my favorite musicians live in concert. I've been waiting anxiously for three months, getting more excited each time I heard a song of his come on the radio. And if you don't listen to the radio, he's on there a lot. So, I'm pretty freakin' excited (and yes, that's an understatement).

A three month wait has quickly turned into a two day wait.

And only about another two and a half months until the Nickelback/Shinedown concert...but...who's counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment