August 29, 2011

Blogging with my Boyfriend

So my boyfriend, Devon, and I have decided to do this blogging thing together. We've decided we are going blog about our days. I'm not the most exciting individual...but here goes...

Day 1---8/29/11---I woke up scared...one from the obnoxiously loud garbage truck just outside my window, but also because I had woken up from a dream that I had missed my WHOLE first day of classes. Great. I've been through this first day of school stuff how many times, now? And yes...I still get nervous. Get over it! I knew my brother was going to be sleeping in late so I did not make a glorious breakfast like I had the morning before. I decided to check out what was on the television--and I do believe the Game Show Network may be one of my new favorite channels. I wasted my morning away by watching game shows from the 70s. I made lunch and John decided to wake up and join me. We then toured campus and I helped him find all of his classrooms. We ventured back to our apartment and I was pretty much lame the rest of the evening. John had a meeting with the theatre department so I had to do supper all alone. I ended my day talking with my brother and Skyping with my amazing boyfriend.

I can't believe classes start tomorrow! I don't feel one bit organized...ugh! What the heck!! Where did summer go?! BLAH!

Anyway. I'm hoping that tomorrow my day will be a little more exciting and my bloggings will be worth reading.

Love, peace and hugs.
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment