August 31, 2011

Day 3

Day 3 ---8/31/2011---Ugh. It's only the second day of classes and I'm already absolutely sick of it. I really don't think I'm going to enjoy this semester at all...except for the fact that I don't have classes on Fridays. I woke up a little earlier today and got ready for my day. I then helped my brother out with his algebra lab...he absolutely HATES math...and he needs to take this required class...so I thought I'd be a nice sis and help him out...He eventually started to KINDA (or acted like he kinda) understood what was going on. I headed out for my class...Video Production. I wasn't sure what to expect...I was actually very nervous...almost to the point of being sick. I have no clue why! Turns out, there are only six people in the class...I do believe this is the smallest class I have ever been in...ever?! I don't think it'll be as bad as I was making it out to be...plus the teacher's pretty cool! After then paying a ridiculous amount of money on parking passes, I went to the MUC and met up with my brother and talked to him for a little bit before he went to his Coyote News meeting. I had a night class at 7 that only lasted an hour...it was international film...that's going to be a very LONG night class....I can just tell.

I'm certainly hoping my refund check appears in my account tomorrow so I can buy books and start doing homework and preparing for presentations and quizzes. Ugh!

Ok. I'm going to quit there...
Peace--

No comments:

Post a Comment