August 30, 2011

Day 2

Day 2--8/30/2011--My favorite part of my day was when I woke up to a text from my love.

First day of classes....seriously...today MAY have been one of the longest days of my life. While it was my first day of classes...it was also my brother's first day of college...ever! He was quite nervous but did very well. He's had a rough first couple of days...and has already switched a few of his classes...but he is on the right track...lots of general eds...which is good for a freshman!

My classes went well. My first class was Basic Newswriting. My teacher is a sweet woman from Bulgaria! I think that class shouldn't be too bad. I'm glad I know a few people in the class already, and it seems like a great group of people! I went straight from Newswriting to Earth Science. This class I was a little worried about...I've heard horror stories about people failing this class and having to retake it...all I can think of is "I must graduate this spring....I have to pass!" I was surrounded by freshman! And the teacher was pretty upbeat.....I mean...you have to be if your specialization is in dust. (Yes...I said dust!) Anyway---class went by fast and I headed home for a quick lunch break and returned to Media Law.....which was very dull. I felt SO stupid. Hopefully once he integrates powerpoints I'll be able to understand his lingo.

As I was walking to my car, it was then that I realized I had dressed JUST like Casey Anthony the day she was released from jail--the pink shirt, jeans...hair pulled into a bun! How did I not get attacked?! Ha! I found it humorous.

I came home and made a pizza for my brother and I...Digiorno Four Cheese Pizza. So amazing!

I ended my nights in my most favorite way. By skyping my sweetie and now listening to the song he wrote me for Valentine's Day.

He's such a romantic...(when he wants to be!) I think he's a keeper! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment