September 1, 2011

Day 4

Day 4--9/1/11--Well..overall, today was a much better day than yesterday. I had some good news regarding my refund check and my classes went well and seemed to go by fast. Plus, it was super awesome that my weekend started at 5:00 this evening!!

Nothing too outstanding happened today. I did, however, find out that my friend that I went to high school and first two years of college with is now going to graduate school at USD. That was fun running into him and catching up for a little bit! Hopefully I'll see more of him this semester!

I ended my night by helping my brother, who absolutely despises any kind of math and continues to argue that it's stupid, with his algebra. It took us a couple of hours to go over one lesson, but I think he's kinda starting to get the hang of it. Which is good....I guess.

That was my day, I suppose. I am ending it like most nights....skyping with my Punky Love.

I suppose it's about that time..Sleep sounds good!

No comments:

Post a Comment