September 5, 2011

Day 8

Day 8 -- 9/5/11-- Ugh. It's been a long day. I got up real early so we could go to Sioux Falls to visit Devon and have lunch with him! We didn't get out of Laurens until about 11 or so. It was a quick trip up there and we met Devon at his place. We decided to go to HuHot for some lovely foods. Mmmm. I love HuHot. We went back and decided to go geocaching for a bit before John and I had to head home. We did not have a successful day of geocaching. John and I then headed back because we had some plans with some old high school friends. They made supper for us. It was fun to catch up with them. I hadn't seen them in a long time. While the guys then went disc golfing, the girls had some girl talk. While I didn't know any of the other girls there, it was fun just to hang out. John and I then headed back so we could get our homework done before we had to go back to school tomorrow. Ugh! It's only been a week and I'm ready to graduate.

#ugh

Love and peace--

No comments:

Post a Comment