September 6, 2011

Day 9

Day 9--9/6/11--Back to classes today. Ugh. At least they went well...for the most part. Basic Newswriting went fast--we talked about current events and I finished writing a classmate profile and then met up with my brother and went to Earth Science. We got there kinda late so we had to sit towards the back. I hate the back.

My break was spent returning a text book (Yay, I'm $60 richer!) and attempting to study for my Media Law quiz. However, every time I tried to study, I seemed to get distracted either by Facebook, chatting with Devon, emailing someone or checking my internship grade...WHICH by the way, I got an A! :)

After Media Law and the quiz of doom I met up with a classmate and discussed an advertising project. I was starting to feel very under the weather so I hurried home and got into bed. I took a nap and woke up to an empty house because my brother had night class. I really don't like being alone when I'm sick. I like when someone is there to comfort me and take care of me. When he got home at 9, he was kind enough to run to HyVee and get me some chicken noodle soup and Sprite. What a great brother!

Now, I'm doing what I normally do: Skype with my hunny.

I hope tomorrow I feel better.

Love, Peace & Chicken Noodle Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment