September 20, 2011

Day 23

I actually got up at a somewhat decent hour today! Is 9:30 decent?? Well. I'd say it is compared to the past several days.

Classes went well. In my first class, we had a class speaker come in from Disability Services to talk about a student in my class that has Asperger syndrome. I knew there was something different about him, and I was very curious to know what it was. She came in and talked about the syndrome and different ways to communicate effectively with this student. I was VERY glad she came in. I think it's important to learn about these things and coming up with different solutions to communicate with different people. I am proud of my classmate for his achievements and progress in college.

Earth Science was a breeze...we basically went through practice questions to review for the exam on Thursday. I'd say I did pretty well!! I hope I do that well on the test!

I came home for lunch and worried for an hour and a half about my law exam...we were supposed to get them back today. When I got to class, I found out that out of the 35 students in the class, only 7 passed. Omg! I haven't found out what I received for a grade yet, but if I'm one of the failing ones, at least I wasn't the only one (positive outlook, right?)!

And tonight...I watched (and was disappointed with) Glee. And watched more tv. The New Girl, Big Bang Theory, hockey....wide variety. And I did homework. I have three quizzes tomorrow. I'm seriously sick of quizzes. and to top it off, I'm feeling achy and like I'm starting to get a sore throat. I really hope I'm not getting sick. If I am, I'm blaming the FREEEEZING cold rooms in  Al Neuharth. You'd think I'd learn to bring a sweatshirt or something. Nope.

Anyway. That's my day. In a coconut shell. :) Time to skype with my hunny.

Love, Peace, & Emergen-C--

No comments:

Post a Comment