September 11, 2011

Day 13

Sleeping in is great. Especially snuggled up next to the one you love. After bumming around Devon's apartment, Devon, John, Devon's sister, Caity, and I went to the new B'Dub's in Sioux Falls. Yummm. I love that place. It was pretty cool, too!! They were even playing the Iowa/ISU game there!

After lunch we made our way back to the apartment where Devon and John decided to test out a new computer game. While they did that, I decided to work some on homework while watching the game.

After an ISU victory (YAY!!), we decided to go get ice cream...er...uh...frozen yogurt....PEACHWAVE! They had goombas...(as I like to call them). They're these little fruit-flavored-juice-filled balls. Legit. I had a pineapple frozen yogurt with lotsa fruit! YUMMY!! New favorite, right there. :)

A trip to Hy-Vee later, we were back at the apartment and making supper. It was quite good. I started to feel a little poopy towards the end of the night, but snuggling and watching ghost hunting on tv made me feel a little bit better.

I think it's time for sleep though.

Good night.

Peace, Love & Goombas--

No comments:

Post a Comment