September 27, 2011

Day 30

I have officially kept up with this blog for a month.

oohh....where did today go? As far as I can remember, classes went well. Nothing eventful happened. I did homework this evening....Three more quizzes tomorrow. Bleh. I also tried to help my brother pass his algebra quiz. We are not very skilled in math, obviously. We tried 5 times to pass the quiz....and we haven't done better than a 60%. Good thing there are infinity tries...

Not much else. Got my bills paid. Bleh. Growing up sucks sometimes.

My back hurts really bad, too.

On a happy note. It was two years ago today that  Devon and I had our first lunch date. (Well...not exactly to the date, but it was the last Tuesday in September). It was the first time we sat down and talked. We talked for three hours straight to be exact. It only felt like three minutes. It was the day that he was supposed to have lunch with his ex-girlfriend...but ended up lunching with me. And I'm glad. Who knows what would've happened if we hadn't have met up that day... I'm sure glad I did, though. I'm happy with how things have turned out. Life is good.

Love, Peace, & Lunch Dates--


1 comment:

  1. Good job on blogging every day for a month! Let's do another lunch date :*)

    ReplyDelete