September 24, 2011

Day 26

John and I got up and got ready and ventured out way up to Sioux Falls!! We met Devon for lunch at HuHot!! YUMMMM!!! A stop at PeachWave later, we were on our way to the mall...eventually through all the construction and whatnot. Bleh. We found mom some good birthday gifts! I'm not going to say what we got on the off chance my mom actually reads my blog. Even though, that's not very likely. I'm actually not sure if ANYONE reads my blog. BUT! John and I made our way then back to Devon's apartment and chilled and waited for Devon to get off work.

Devon came back and we decided to go on a quick motorcycle run (after he finished his homework of course!) We made it back just in time to meet up with his parents and go to the new Hibachi place! We had to wait FOREVER (like 2.5 hours) to finally eat our food. But, it was pretty decent. I prefer the sushi bar Tokyo better.

Devon, John, and I got back to the apartment and pretty much chilled and watched Ghost Adventurers...such a stupid show. But whatev. It's entertaining. I'm exhausted. And so is everyone else! Possibly garage sale-ing tomorrow! Woot!

Love, Peace, & The Wrong Kind of Asian--

No comments:

Post a Comment