September 28, 2011

Day 31 - Things that cannot be unseen.

So, I'm trying to decide whether I want to morph into what Devon's doing for a blog and blogging about a specific thing of my day. My days are generally boring and usually begin with me sleeping in or complaining about classes or quizzes. So I thought I would give Devon's idea for a try. 

Tonight I had World Cinema. We pretty much discuss international films, culture, ideology, blah, blah, blah... Well, we were talking about the French. Those weird French. We got on the subject of experimental cinema. Now, I remember him mentioning something earlier in the semester about showing something that made people nearly pass out and having to leave class, but I was like...ooh, those wimps. What could possibly be that bad? Well. I do believe that today I saw it. We were watching a clip of surrealism style. I don't really want to think about it...but I have to get it out. There was a part that made me shiver...nauseous...on the verge of just getting up and leaving... This guy cut a random lady's eyeball. Seriously! With a razor blade. It was horrible. They showed it. It oozed out this gross stuff.


Oglgoglgogoglglol! It was gross. And I'm pretty sure I'll have nightmares. It was definitely one of those 'cannot be unseen' moments. 

Ugh.

Love, Peace, & the French--

No comments:

Post a Comment