September 19, 2011

Day 22


I slept in...again. I'm beginning to see a pattern here. This semester seriously rocks, though, as far as my sleeping schedule goes. I had class at 12:30...Video Production. We went out and taped for the first time. We were asking a random question to people that walked by. We were in a not so high traffic area, but it was still fun. I was paired up with who I like to call Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. Oh well. I'd rather be with them than the sorority girl and the kid that twitches. Sorry. I'm a horrible person.

Anyway. So that went well...I came home and didn't really do much. I was okay with that.

Today is the start of new seasons on television!! I watched TWO new episodes of How I Met Your Mother. I loved it! I love that show! I then played a couple of games of League of Legends with Devon and then watched the Roast of Charlie Sheen! Funny stuff.

And...that's been my day. :)

Love, Peace, & Pot Roast--

No comments:

Post a Comment