September 13, 2011

Day 16

I'm going to write quickly before Devon eventually calls me. I should also be reading for tomorrow. I have a quiz in video production. But I seem to always find something better and more entertaining than homework. So. Instead. I'll blog.

I decided to make an effort and look cute today because I had a presentation to give in Basic Newswriting. Plus, I've learned that when you look good, you feel good. My presentation went well. Short, sweet, and too the point. That's how I roll. Then Earth Science was a breeze. My teacher's so nerdy... I love it. It makes it fun!  A quick lunch break later and I had to go to my Media Law test.......*insert dramatic music here* ...I was SO confident on the cases talked about in the book, the definition of each theory, and other random facts. Obviously....I didn't study the RIGHT facts. I feel like I did HORRIBLE on the test. I sure hope I'm wrong and I did somewhat well...or at least PASSED. Ugh. I hate that feeling.

Anyway. I then came home and did nothing all evening. I should've been reading but instead I was Facebooking, Tweeting, Stalking Devon on Facebook, commenting on old photos of him, and YouTubing. I found my new favorite YouTube video. You all should watch it. It's SO cute. The guy reminds me so much of my Grandpa Harvey! It makes me miss him so much! I can't believe he's been gone for almost two years.

Here's the video:


Love, Peace, & Procrastination--

No comments:

Post a Comment