September 8, 2011

Day 10/11

So. I didn't blog yesterday. But lucky for you yesterday wasn't very eventful. Mostly full of classes and headaches.
Not much went on today either. Before class I picked up my portfolio from my internship. I was beyond thrilled on the results. I read the evaluation my boss wrote...it almost brought me to tears. It was a huge confidence boost. So...that pretty much set my mood for the day. Classes went fast...except Media Law...gah, that class is just so dull. I think it wouldn't be so bad if I understood law a little better...it just doesn't click with me for some reason.

When I came home I talked to John a bit and he asked if I would help him with his math homework. I was really proud of him. I do believe he's starting to get the hang of it! :)

Some mac & cheese, Jersey Shore, and some homework later...here I am...Skyping my Punky love and blogging about my day(s).

My only class on Monday is cancelled, so I have yet another 4-day weekend. Tomorrow I plan on heading up to Sioux Falls to spend the weekend with my love. John may come, too! I think it'll be a fun weekend. Nice to get away from Verm. I'll have to be back sometime Sunday, though. I have a presentation and a test on Tuesday. Blah!

Love, peace and mac & cheese--

No comments:

Post a Comment