September 18, 2011

Day 21

I LOVE WEEKENDS! I get to sleep in! Sleeping in is amazing. Especially snuggled with my Punky. We rolled out of bed just before noon so we could watch the Vikings game! We ordered pizza and watched the game. Even though the Vikings lost, it was still fun to watch the game with Devon!!

Devon left to go back to Sioux Falls and John went to video tape for Coyote News, so I was left home alone. I figured it was a good time to some laundry and cleaning. I did dishes, vacuumed, and did three loads of laundry. It was pretty productive.

I spent my evening watching the Emmy's (Wooo Modern Family!) and playing League of Legends. What have I gotten myself into?! I did really well, though. It makes it more enjoyable.

Of course, I'm ending my night in my favorite ways. Talking to my Punky Love.

Love, Peace, & Tibbers--

No comments:

Post a Comment