September 17, 2011

Day 20

Welp. Today started out to be uneventful. After waking up at 8:30, I decided it was WAY too early to be up. Especially on a Saturday morning. I went back to sleep to wake up after noon. Oops. I was okay with that, though. I didn't have much to do today anyway.

I watched the Iowa vs. Pitt game...Iowa won! woo! I was mostly watching to see if I could spot my friend Kelsey. She was all painted up and had been on tv a bunch of times...but I didn't see her. I did find out that she met Ashton Kutcher...JEALOUS!!

At about 3:30, I had a knock on my door. Scared the bajeezus out of my brother and I....it was DEVON! What a great surprise. After a crappy night last night, it certainly made me feel better.

We didn't do much. Made tacos. Watched Ghost Adventures. Went to the fraternity house. That's about it. And here we are. Just chilling and talking. I like talking to him. He makes me happy.

Love, Peace, & Surprises--

No comments:

Post a Comment