September 9, 2011

Day 12

Lazy day was LAZY!!! And I'm completely okay with that!! I slept in until like...10:30! John had gone to campus so I told myself I would do homework. Did any homework get done? Nope. Did I get my nails done? Yup!

I made lunch for John and was lazy some more. He went to go video tape for the Coyote News Commentary. When he was done, we got packed up and left for Sioux Falls for the weekend to visit Devon! We got into town and went to eat at Krav'n. It's a newer place in Sioux Falls.... We had to wait for like an HOUR to get our food, but the cotton candy they gave us and the beer we purchased help tie us over while we played games on our phone and chit chatted. The food was pretty good, though. Not too bad of a place.

Back at Devon's, we all played Dance Dance Revolution!! Wow...I'm NOT very good at it. Devon on the other hand, is amazingly good. He's such a  good dance. It's so cute to watch! Maybe someday he'll teach me how to dance like him! :*)

That's all until tomorrow.

Love, Peace & Cotton Candy--

No comments:

Post a Comment