September 11, 2011

Day 14

We all slept in until about noon today. Holy cow!! It felt great! That, however gave us a late start to our day! john, Devon and I got ready and headed to Cherry Creek Grill and had lunch. Wow...amazing food! Afterwards, we stopped at Kohl's to get my friend a wedding gift and then went to Last Stop CD Shop to see what goodies they had there. I bought the movie Se7en. Amazing movie! And Devon's never seen it! I cannot believe it! By that time, Caity had gotten off of work and we met her at the Humane Society so we could see the animals. There were so many cute puppies!! We first played and walked with this beautiful Samoyed puppy named Max! He was a calm cucumber..and I wanted him (despite the fact that he shed!). We then decided to walk another puppy named Yogi. He was adorable, but loved to pull and explore! What a strong pup! It was an amazing experience and has inspired me to want to become a volunteer there. I am going to look into what volunteer options are available. 

It was getting late and John and I needed to head back to Verm to do homework and get ready for the week. I have a presentation and a test on Tuesday. But before we headed back, Devon and I took a ride on his motorcycle and tested out the new sissy bar. Holy wow, I loved it! I don't have to fear that I'm going to fall off. Even though I have it, I will still hug Devon for dear life, though. Not because I'm scared, just because I like hugging him! 

A quick trip back to Vermillion and the rest of my night was gone. What a great weekend. 

Love, Peace, & Puppy Dog Kisses--

No comments:

Post a Comment