September 4, 2011

Day 6

Day 6--9/3/2011---Ok. So I didn't blog last night because I wasn't feeling the best and I didn't bring my computer home. Devon said I could make up for it by blogging when I woke up...So I am keeping to my word and doing so.

Yes. My brother and I ended up coming home for Labor Day weekend. The drive home is SO boring, and I most generally loathe it. We ended up taking my brother's car because Ken needed to fix the brake pads or something. I don't know. And since my brother gets car sick--guess who got to drive? Me. I really like his car, but the one thing I don't like is that it doesn't have cruise control. I am so spoiled.

One of my favorite parts of coming home is seeing the excitements my dogs have when they first see me after that long amount of time being gone. Maggie makes some fun singing noises and Lola just gets EVEN WIGGLIER! (For those of you that don't know, Lola is already a wiggly dog).

Since I wasn't feeling well for most of yesterday, I pretty much just relaxed and watched movies on TV (Dirty Dancing, Grease, Two Weeks Notice, and some of Titanic).

I fell asleep without talking to Devon. Luckily, I woke up when he called at 12:30 and talked to him for a little bit. My night's are just not complete without talking to my Punky before I go to sleep. I love his voice. And I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment