September 14, 2011

Day 17

HellooOOOooo Fall! I walked out and was slapped in the face by a cold air. Quite a shock.

I kicked Earth Science lab in the behind and finished early and treated myself to coffee!

We took a quick quiz in Video Production then learned all about the camera. Exciting stuff.

Since John and I carpooled today, I waited in the MUC for him. While I waited for him, the most exciting part of my day happened. I reached the end of Dragon, Fly. For those of you who do not know, it is an addicting, cute game on the Droids. I recommend it. The dragon is super cute. You have to make him fly by guiding him down the slopes away from his mama! Devon named his Burney. I decided to name mine Jeffy. 

Night class was uneventful. I sit right next to this guy that looks like Finn from Glee. It's creepy. He's in like two of my classes. 

I hope tomorrow goes fast. I want it to be the weekend! 

Love, Peace & Dragons--

No comments:

Post a Comment