September 25, 2011

Day 28

I slept in until 11!!! When I got up, John was already up and ready for his day...he knew he had to film sometime today and he was ready. However..they didn't need him until 6...lame! I made brunch...PANCAKES!! However...I burned all of mine, luckily John's were fine. He freaks out when anything is burnt.....The strawberry syrup made it a million ties better, though. I then spent a majority of my day watching Modern Family season 2 and working on my gift for mom. Here's the final product! (i'm taking a risk and hoping my mom doesn't see this! I'm sure she wont!)

I'm pretty proud of it! :)

After working on that I was getting a MASSIVE headache. I decided to lay down. I talked to Punky a bit and I talked to my mom a bit. Then once I was feeling better I decided to work on homework...and possibly play a couple of games with Devon.

And. Here I am. Blogging. Waiting for Devon to Skype me. And getting the urge to watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog! Absolutely love it! NPH is a genius. And I love the songs.

Love, Peace, & Dr. Horrible--

No comments:

Post a Comment