September 2, 2011

Day 5

Day 5 -- 9/2/2011--- If I've learned anything since school has started it's that I love Fridays. My schedule has worked out that I don't have any classes on Fridays. It is beyond awesome. I slept in and had a very lazy day. I finally got my books and bought a bookshelf for my room. That was my highlight of my day. And I'm completely okay with that.

After assembling my bookshelf I decided to finally get to organizing and cleaning my room. My room is so open and clean. I like it! I love my room. I love my apartment. It's just so perfect and cozy.

I'm just waiting now to talk to my love. He went to Minnesota with his family for the weekend for family pictures. Tomorrow my brother and I are planning on heading back to Iowa to see mom and Ken and the puppies.

Love and peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment