September 26, 2011

Day 29

Oohhh...mannn....where has today gone?

I started my morning by showering then watching some Modern Family before going to class. For Video Production we filmed some Out & Abouts. It went well, I suppose. I guess we'll find out on Wednesday how they went. I wish I understood the cameras a little better.

I got home and I honestly don't remember much of my afternoon. I remember watching Titanic....and that's about it. John did homework, I went to HyVee and got some supper, made some sup sup and did homework for the remainder of my night. I feel so...overwhelmed for some reason. Bleh.

Oh well. I'm ready for this weekend. I'm heading home for a friend's wedding. I think Devon might come too! I'm excited to snuggle with him! And with my puppies! And see my family! And give my mom her birthday gift.

That's enough for tonight.
Love, Peace, & Lola Kisses--

No comments:

Post a Comment