September 25, 2011

Day 27

My boyfriend is SO cute and I just don't know what to do with myself!!!

Sorry, I just HAD to get that out of my system!!

Ok. I woke up...with a locked jaw. WONDERFUL...NOT! Luckily, I was able to relax enough to fall back asleep and wake up with an unlocked jaw. Gah, that is the worst.

Devon, Caity, John, and I got ready and hustled to a couple of garage sales (that ended up being a bust) and ended up at Famous Dave's for lunch. We then went to a boutique and then a pet shop (which....was sketchy and sad and depressing...even if the dogs there looked cute....) If anyone in the Sioux Falls area is wanting an animal, for sure adopt from the Humane Society! That's my little tidbit.

We went back to Devon's and I just decided to lay down for a bit...I was feeling a little poopy. John and I decided we should head back. He has a lot of homework to catch up on this weekend, plus filming to do tomorrow. I hated leaving Devon...It was one of the shortest weekends I've ever spent with him.

When we got to Vermillion, I started working on part of my mom's gift...and then played some League of Legends with my Punky Love...My cute, loving, perfect boyfriend!!

And that is how you bring a blog post full circle.

Peace, Love, & Cute Boys--

No comments:

Post a Comment