September 21, 2011

Day 24

Today was all sorts of fail for me. Started out in Earth Science lab....when I didn't even read the instructions to the quiz. Gah. Video Production quiz didn't go any better. My boyfriend sprung on me that he is filling out the paperwork for graduation...then asked if I had yet. I don't know ANYTHING about it...which just adds to the stress that caused me up all night last night...am I going to graduate or not? Ugh. Anyway--I filled out my paperwork and will hand it in tomorrow. We'll see, I suppose. Ugh. I am so ready to be done. However...I'm not ready at all. I'm absolutely terrified for graduation to be here. I never thought I'd feel this way. I was excited about graduating high school, I looked forward to graduating from college for so long now...it's just...UGH. I don't know. Ever since Punky brought up the future with me the other night it really got me thinking... I'm just terrified because I know how fast it is approaching and I'm not prepared! Not even one bit. I've made so many wrong choices throughout my college career, who's to say that the path I'm on is the right one? I hope it is, for once.

I guess I don't really have much else to say. I hope my nerves settle down sometime soon. Otherwise, I will seriously have a melt down. And nobody wants that to happen!

Love, Peace, & Growing Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment