January 26, 2012

Reflection

So I am in bed tossing and turning and trying to sleep and I just can't. So, I decided to get out my [new] computer and just reflect on the past week or so.

Like I said. I have a new computer in my possession. Devon got a new fancy tablet, so I bought his Macbook Pro from him. My old computer was close to being a piece of junk anyway and I have been wanting to get a Mac for some time. Boy, I have a great boyfriend.

School has been...okay I suppose. I am already very overwhelmed with my classes and just everything. I am just NOT really appreciating it. But...what do ya do? I'm set to graduate so I may as well just suck up these next 100 days.

Yes. I said 100 days. Can you believe it?

Ridiculous. I just hope it hurries up. I am ready to be done.

As of tonight I am all caught up on homework...other than a few minor things for my advertising class. But that's something that I can wait until this weekend to do.

This past weekend was nice. Devon surprised me with a visit (through that terrible blizzard and everything!!) He made it to Vermillion safe and sound. It was a pretty low key weekend. We went to the wellness center on Saturday. That was actually a lot more fun than I had anticipated. I certainly wish he was here permanently so I had a workout buddy! I really need to start getting into a routine of working out though. It felt good.

I also met up with one of my best friends for his 21st birthday. It was fun to see him and just hang out for a while. It was a very memorable night. Drumroll please.........I pet my very first pug. It's true. His name was Dirt. How awesome is that? Check that off the bucket list!

So, what's up with this weather lately? It does nothing for months then all of a sudden in one weekend the skies open up it's freezing crap? What gives? I just hope it all melts away fast. I was getting used to the nice weather.

Love, Peace, & Stress...

2 comments:

  1. How come you didn't post the picture of you and Dirt??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to, but I completely forgot. I fixed it!

      Delete