October 2, 2011

Homework is dumb.

I hate that I missed a few days of blogging, but I went home this weekend and wasn't really on my computer much.

Okay. That's a lie.
I was on a lot.
But I wasn't on to blog.

I had a great weekend at home with my family and Devon. I like when he joins because then I am surrounded by everyone most important in my life! My parents, my brother, my puppies and my love. What could be better?

Not homework. That's for sure. I spent a majority of my Saturday working on my law exam. I felt so bad because I was working so much on homework and not enjoying my Saturday evening, but I needed to get it done. Don't worry--we did take a break to watch Hackers and play the card game, Golf!

We got back today and went to the play God of Carnage (kinda weird...mostly because the girl actually threw up and I am not a fan of vomit).

I was dreading going back home after the play because I knew I had so much homework to do! But I wanted to get it done before I went to bed!

I first worked on my pre-lab for Earth Science...easy peasy.
Then worked on my news reflections...usually entertaining. Most exciting news reflection I wrote about was that Arrested Development is coming back with a television show and a movie!! Happy Katie is happy!!
Then I wrote an extra credit paper about the play I saw today.
Then...the dreaded Law exam. I did, however, get done around 8:30!!!

And of course, right when I get caught up...I'm going to feel behind again in two days. Bleh.
Homework is dumb.

Love, Peace, & Papers--

No comments:

Post a Comment