October 6, 2011

Two years.

Exactly two years ago today...I had never had a boyfriend. I didn't really date. I never really found someone quite right for me. However, I met this boy and got to know him. I had always thought he was cute ever since the first time I saw him. I even texted my mom the moment I first saw him and told her about this cute boy waiting to see the choir list, too.  We discovered we had a lot in common. Obviously we both liked to sing since we met through the choir...Our very first conversation was at The Roadhouse where we talked about how awesome our Blackberry Pearls were. I discovered he had Twitter...so we followed each other. Through Twitter, I learned that his favorite color was also my favorite color. We got to talking more and more...since we had math right next door to each other at the same time and days. Eventually we went on a lunch date, which led to a real date, which led to a couple of other dates which led to the moment he asked me to be his girlfriend on October 7! I remember it vividly! We were sitting there and he was about to leave my place and we had a little conversation that went like this.

"Katie. I need to ask you something."-Devon
"And that is...?" - Katie
"Will you be my girlfriend?" - Devon
"Well...only if you'll be my boyfriend." -Katie
After a little kiss, bam! It was official!

My first boyfriend.
My first love.
My everything.

Love, Peace, & Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment