October 5, 2011

Things I'm thankful for...

So...every single day, I talk to Devon. One way or another. We've been doing this long-distance thing for close to two years now...and let me tell you...it sucks! I hate missing him...but I love having him to miss. If only that kid wasn't so lovable, it would make missing him much easier. But, I'm glad he's as lovable as he is...it's definitely worth it.

So anyway...we communicate in almost every way you can think of. 
Text messages.
Google chat.
Picture messages.
Phone calls.
Twitter.
Facebook.
And my favorite way...Skype! It's the next best thing to actually being with him! I can talk to him face to face! I'm so thankful I live in a time where technology allows me these opportunities! I can't even imagine how difficult it would be to try to do this like 20 years ago, even!

I love that kid. Have I ever mentioned that? :) 

Love, Peace, & Skype--

No comments:

Post a Comment